View Single Post
pigoo3

pigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 13" MB 2.4ghz, 2gig ram, OS 10.7.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by s&g'sdad View Post
Hi all. At the risk of exposing myself as semi computer illiterate, I need some advice. My Daughter did a report for school on Powerpoint (office for mac) and needs to present it for her class. My questions are, 1) Will the PP presentation play on the windows machines at her school? 2) How do we get the presentation to a usb drive? Thanks for the help!

Aaron
In theory if the school has the same program you used & it's the same version...then you should have no problems.

But folks doing presentations...whether it be for school, personal, or business related...whenever you use someone else's computer for the presentation...there is always the chance that something won't work right or look right (formatting might not look right).

Good luck,

- Nick

- Too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
- Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some slow computer tips: Speedup
- Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
- Apple Battery Info. Battery
QUOTE Thanks