View Single Post
IvanLasston

IvanLasston is a splendid one to beholdIvanLasston is a splendid one to beholdIvanLasston is a splendid one to beholdIvanLasston is a splendid one to beholdIvanLasston is a splendid one to beholdIvanLasston is a splendid one to beholdIvanLasston is a splendid one to beholdIvanLasston is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: 1.8 GHz i7 MBA 11" OSX 10.8.2

That should do it - but I'd highly recommend not opening ports like you did. It opens you up to a port scan and attack. 3389 is a well known port. See this article
Unfettered access to port 3389 - THE OFFICIAL BLOG OF THE SBS "DIVA"

Anyway - without giving away information that would allow anyone to hack you - how do you attach to the rdc? If I were using dydns - I would think it would be
http://my.dyndns.org:3389

And truthfully I do have a time capsule - but that sits behind my netgear router because I found that netgear comes with default software to configure dynamic dns - with the apple hardware - I'd need to run scripts on my computer to update dyndns.

Consider using team viewer - I know it goes through a 3rd party but it works across mac/windows and is pretty easy to setup and use. Plus it has a built in file transfer.
TeamViewer - Free Remote Access and Remote Desktop Sharing over the Internet
QUOTE Thanks