Thread: Computer tool?
View Single Post

mknabster's Avatar
Member Since: May 22, 2007
Posts: 894
mknabster has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Mac Specs: 15in MBP 2.5GHz Core2Duo | 1.83Ghz Dual G5 PowerMac | 2.0 GHz Dual G5 PowerMac

mknabster is offline
I'm looking for the name of this specific computer tool, it's a plastic wedge sort of tool that are recommended for opening the Macbooks and ipods. I'm in need of one because my sister's ipod touch fell in the toilet, and it's pretty water-logged. So what's this tool called?

QUOTE Thanks