View Single Post
dtravis7

dtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac 2.4 C2D 10.9.1, iMac 2.16 C2d 10.6.8, Macbook2007 10.8.4, Mac Mini 10.8.4, iPhone 3GS IPad1

My 667 Mhz Digital Audio did that same thing but the big difference was mine was modded. 1.8Ghz G4, Radeon 9800 Pro and every other mod you can do. The power supply was being pushed way beyond what is was meant to do. It lasted 3+ years that way and one day just powered off and would do nothing. I took a 350 Watt Sparkle PC Power supply and re-wired it for the DA and it's like new again.

To see if it's just the fuse, you have to remove and take apart the power supply. The fuse will be on one of the boards. Mine was blown but a new one blew right out.
QUOTE Thanks