View Single Post
chscag

chscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" iMac i5, 3.2 GHz, iPad 3, iPhone 5c, 3 iPods, OS X Mavericks

Quote:
Originally Posted by abstract View Post
No wired keyboard here, just this wireless one

as far as the version of bootcamp, I just used whatever drivers that were on the Snow leopard disc. Id assume this is the latest version, as I just bought this mac a couple weeks ago

I'll look into borrowing a wired keyboard though. . .I get the feeling that If i can get past the login screen, I can probably resolve this issue
Refer to my first reply.... You are going to need a wired keyboard. The Boot Camp version 3.1 that I mentioned can be downloaded directly from Windows 7 by using the Boot Camp control panel. And by the way, that is the latest update for Boot Camp. Just be sure and download the correct version for your version of Windows 7. (either 32 bit or 64 bit)

Regards.
QUOTE Thanks