View Single Post
chscag

chscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" iMac i5, 3.2 GHz, iPad 3, iPhone 5c, 3 iPods, OS X Mavericks

Quote:
As the drive itís configured in RAID 1, and possibly not both of the hard drives are damaged. Iím thinking of getting a enclosure and try to get the data back from this way. Does anyone know which enclosure I need to get? I could probably get one from Amazon.co.uk, but I donít know which one to get. A eSata one with USB interface? 2.5Ē or 3.5Ē? Is it easy to assemble it? Your advice would be much appreciated!
You might be better off using a universal drive adapter rather than an external carrier. Here's the LINK to OWC (located in the US) as it will give you some idea of what to purchase. I'm sure Amazon UK stocks the same item.

Regards.
QUOTE Thanks