View Single Post
RavingMac

RavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 4GB Mac Mini 2012, 13" MBA, 15" MacBook Pro OSX 10.7, 32 GB iPhone 3GS, iPad2 64gb 3G

Quote:
Originally Posted by NMLobo View Post
I wanted to add: with netbook (or any portable computer with a ...USB PORT...) you can pick up an excellent usb GPS unit for about $35. With the ability to attach hardware, such as this, the iPad would be a much more useful device. But of course then Steve couldn't sell us the iGPS with special dock for $350.
So don't buy one . . .
This sounds sarcastic to me, so I probably shouldn't post it. But this, like every buying decision is the same. If the product meets your needs/desires at a price you're willing to pay, then buy it. If it doesn't then don't.

Just don't expect that every product offering will appeal to you, and there's something wrong with it if it doesn't. We're all different and want different things. For the record I am delighted to be able to buy a Big iPod Touch.