View Single Post
6string

6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)

Wow..... ok
Firstly, it is more than likely that your MBP will eventually start playing up, and die due to this.... Mainly because you did not shut it off, and only gave it a wipe over with a towel, instead of taking it apart and giving it a good cleanout and leaving it apart and powered off for a few days.
I'd still take the whole thing apart, and give it a good cleanup!
As for taking the keys off YouTube - How to replace keys on an Apple MacBook Pro Keyboard but if it really got in there, I don't believe anything but a whole upper case replacement is going to take care of that.
End of the day, I'm sure it will be in between every nook and cranny, and that is where the smell will be emanating from, if you have cleaned the exterior with mild detergent and very slightly damp cloth and it still smells.
QUOTE Thanks