View Single Post
dtravis7

dtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac 2.4 C2D 10.9.4, iMac 2.16 C2d 10.6.8, Macbook2007 10.8.4, Mac Mini 10.8.4, iPhone 3GS Note 8!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobtomay View Post
You'll find one big drawback, at least if it's a vB forum. If you need to edit a post, there is no scroll function "at all" in the message box. Ever. You will not have access to the full contents of a lengthy post, either during it's creation or when attempting to edit.
I have a feeling you missed my question in another thread. I was asking what the VB editing issues were. Either that or I missed your reply which with me is possible also!

Anyway thanks for the heads up. Maybe an upgrade to Safari down the road will fix that. I plan the same thing when I can get my iPad. Moderating. So much easier then sitting behind a desk!

Also just for the record, I have issues with VB in Safari for Windows clicking on say Thread Tools at the top and especially Quick Links and nothing drops down. Just in the Windows version of Safari. Could you try that on your iPad?
QUOTE Thanks