View Single Post
fleurya

fleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to all
Mac Specs: 27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 4S, 3rd gen iPad

I travel for work, so I'm definitely going to be taking with me on the road with me instead of my MBP because I don't do anything of casual computing, watching videos, and some gaming while I'm on the road.

I've just started using it for reading books and for a couple of magazines. It's pretty amazing. I've only downloaded free books that are classics I've always wanted to read but didn't want to buy.

Using it on the couch for Internet browsing while watching TV is really nice too. (what I'm doing right now) I never used my laptop on the couch: too hot, too heavy and not enough battery life. Ts, on the other hand is light and easy to use for browsing while sitting, laying down or however I want to use it.

Also, Cant wait to see how developers make it even more useful and fun in ways I haven't even thought of through development of third party apps.
I don't know if you're a formal typist or not, but I'm more of a hunt and peck type typist, and pretty good at it, and I can type pretty fast on this thing. Typing emails and a long post like this is no problem at all.

"Give so much time to the improvement of yourself that you have no time to criticize others"
QUOTE Thanks