View Single Post
vansmith

vansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 2012 13" MBP (2.5 i5, 8GB)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigoo3 View Post
If you think about it from an historical perspective...437.8meg is an absolutely insane update size!

Even compare that OS update size to the size of some application's sold today...and it's still insanely big for an update.

How the heck big would the update be if 10.6 was still PPC compatible & still had PPC code in it like 10.5 was...then it would be REALLY BIG!

- Nick
Engadget had 757.3 MB when upgrading from 10.6.2 for some reason which is even worse. My guess is that SU was pulling down the combo for their system which doesn't make sense to me.

Important Links: Community Guidelines : Use the reputation system if you've been helped.
M-F Blog :: Write for the blog
Writing a Quality Post
QUOTE Thanks