Thread: 3 Partitions
View Single Post
6string

6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)

I don't understand why if you want to run Windows in bootcamp, that you don't just run Windows in bootcamp, and alocate a decent portion when you partition the HD to Snow Leopard and to Windows!
The above description of 10-15GB SL, 50GB Win, and 435-440GB Documents sounds bizarre, and problematic. The OS partitions will need to be bigger, or you will be erasing and reinstalling in no time, as for documents sitting in a seperate partition, I can't get a grasp on that one.

Please explain why you want to set up this way, even if it were possible, and maybe we can come up with a better way of going about things for what you want.
QUOTE Thanks