View Single Post
Doug b

Doug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 15-inch Early 2008; Processor 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo; Memory 4 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM; 10.7.5

I really wouldn't worry too much about any of the aforementioned platforms/companies. They each cater to a slightly different type of personality and gamer. And I think there are far more than enough of those individuals to sustain each business model that these gamers represent.

Nintendo will never go "out of business" in the gaming segment. It's their bread and butter. I think that if anything, it's Sony whom have to keep on their toes and watch what is happening around them. They're not totally invested in the gaming market. Their main source of revenue stems from consumer audio and video, so it would be more feasible for them to simply cut off their weakest limb, as it were.

All of course, IMHO.

Doug
QUOTE Thanks