03-23-2010, 07:01 PM
Ok! Fixed it!! Hope this post can help others!
OK: 1. Find the location of the original .iso you downloaded
2. Open Disk Utility
3. Select the original .iso you downloaded, and choose the Convert option in Disk Utility
4. When selecting convert, make sure to choose the option "DVD/CD Master" (This will make the disc bootable)
5.Burn the newly converted image (it should end in .cdr) to a blank DVD-R (that's what I used, I'm sure DVD-RW will work as well)
6. Make sure the DVD is in your drive, and open Boot Camp
7. Select Start Installation (assuming you've already partitioned your drive)
8. Install should work perfectly! Enjoy!
Hope that helps! Took me hours, and tens of discs to finally get it right!