View Single Post
Posts: n/a

I talked to 2 people, the second person actually helped me send my laptop down. Then today the tech people called me and told me what it was going to take.. I had 2 options, they hold it and fix it for $1259 or send it back to me. Well, I thought sending it back to me would be the best since I can't afford a new screen right now... So they are shipping it back to me, possibly today allready. I am so tourqued! Today has been a real bad day, all my assignments, and all the work I do from school I do on my Mac. If I get a flat panel monitor, (I'd love to get one) that will limit my allready bad portability. For the most part i am screwed..

Stealth -
QUOTE Thanks