View Single Post
6string

6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)

LOL.... as if he could have possibly fired you for having fun at his expense?
and don't worry, I keep it lower on my lap closer to my knees with my legs on the couch when I do..... ultra relaxed with my coffee by my side on the table (too much info)
Hard life living in the sunshine (where the Mac is constantly hotter due to environment) recording music and teaching guitar for a living and couching it when I want, but someone's gotta do it.
Gives me plenty of time to get on here and speak out against tweaking such a good machine hehe
I'm forever amazed at all that goes into customizing menu, finder window, desktop icons, dock, application icons, and of course, the temp.
Kind of like getting a ferrari, putting on a body kit, changing the wheels, exhaust, tweaking the engine, and even one of those car bras for the bonnet... Each to their own I guess
QUOTE Thanks