View Single Post
chscag

chscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" iMac i5, 3.2 GHz, iPad 3, iPhone 5c, 3 iPods, Yosemite

Well, your machine is certainly capable of running both the 32 and 64 bit versions of Windows 7. About the only thing I can think of is that it's a bad burn or bad BC setup. And no, it shouldn't matter if it's burned on a Mac or PC. The process is the same.

If you downloaded Windows 7 from the Microsoft store, don't they also offer a DVD backup for an additional fee?

Another question. The copy you burned or the copy your college burned for you.... have you tried to boot a PC with either one? If the DVD(s) will boot a PC, then you know that they are OK.

I'm just wondering if it's perhaps something you have done when setting up the Boot Camp partition that's causing you difficulty. You need to narrow it down.
You might want to erase the Boot Camp partition and start over. If you do, be sure to use the Boot Camp assistant to remove the partition.

Regards.
QUOTE Thanks