View Single Post
Aqua

Aqua has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: Macbook Pro, 2.4GHz Core2 Duo 10.6.8, MacMini

The only time I've had that happen is when I've changed the name of the song (revised the tag outside of itunes), moved different location or deleted part of the itunes structure. Itunes does have a different structure and it organizes your songs in many different ways. You may have found it redundant or different than what you are used to on PC but for itunes and how it works (according to the default settings) it is necessary.

There are ways that you can change this I think but you need to (and this is good practice with any program - PC and Mac) look thru preferences and there you can set how itunes saves things.

Until you do that, you either need to, as TattooedMac said or have itunes find your music again or drag it into itunes again.

Good luck

invincible ignorance is an example of ignorance that can not be removed by any amount of evidence. It's now a widespread form of pollution. (Revised quote) An apple a day, keeps the psychiatrist away.. If you play a Windows install CD backwards it has satanic verses
QUOTE Thanks