Member Since: May 20, 2008
Mac Specs: 13" MB 2.4ghz, 2gig ram, OS 10.7.5
02-25-2010, 07:53 AM
Originally Posted by suwee30
i've been getting a few answers from MacForums and love it. i also posted a question. i am new to MacForum. i was wondering how to see what my past threads were and the answers people might have had to them?
- Click on the "Search" feature
- then click on "Advanced Search"
- in the upper right box/input field area enter your User ID
- then do a search for "Find Posts by User"
A second method would be to visit Mac-Forums more often!
- Computer slow, too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
- Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some speedup tips: Speedup
- Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
- Apple Battery Info. Battery