View Single Post
chscag

chscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" iMac i5, 3.2 GHz, iPad 3, iPhone 5c, 3 iPods, OS X Mavericks

If you're trying to increase the size of your OS X partition, you can do it by reducing the size of your Windows XP partition. You will need to download the "CampTune" utility from Paragon. The utility will create a bootable disk for you which you can then use to non-destructively reduce the size of your Boot Camp partition. Afterward, use Disk Utility from your install DVD (boot with install DVD) to increase the size of your OS X partition to fill in the space that is now available after reducing the Boot Camp partition.

I hope you follow all that I wrote above. Be sure to follow directions carefully for CampTune. Download CampTune from here.

Regards.
QUOTE Thanks