View Single Post
chscag

chscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" iMac i5, 3.2 GHz, iPad 3, iPhone 5c, 3 iPods, OS X Mavericks

Quote:
3: You folk. Any thoughts as to what can be done to salvage my wife's Mac? 4 years of university and family photos (and an entire iTunes library!) have disappeared and she's getting kinda freaked out now.
First thing to do: Quit using her computer, especially any access to the hard drive.

Next: Download a trial version of recovery software to see if it can recover your files. If it can, buy the full version.

I recommend "Stellar Data Recovery" because I know it works. I've used it before. Download from here.

Remember, this is a trial version and won't actually do any recovery, however, you'll be able to tell if it can recover the files before you buy the software.

Regards.
QUOTE Thanks