View Single Post
vansmith

vansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 2012 13" MBP (2.5 i5, 8GB)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kash View Post
There are just so many better alternatives available that there's really no need for us to waste our time with the bloated Adobe Reader anymore.
Unfortunately, you get the odd PDF that requires Adobe Reader. I have one that does and I hate that I have to install such a large program for one PDF. I'll end up uninstalling it but needless to say, I'm a little peeved.

I've been running that plug-in for a while now and anytime I switch browsers, it's the first sort of plugin I look for (and a FlashBlock/ClickToFlash equivalent).

Important Links: Community Guidelines : Use the reputation system if you've been helped.
M-F Blog :: Write for the blog
Personal Twitter
QUOTE Thanks