Software Development

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I am new in the software field and I want to know how we could download any file from ASP.NET. Please provide a solution for this and also provide me the list of software development companies specializes in the development of custom software applications which deals with custom programming, database design, client-server and internet/intranet software application development on all platforms including windows, Linux, Mac.

Reaction score
Hi Ben

In response to your first question regarding ASP.NET:
You know, some formats (txt, gif etc.) will be shown on the browser rather than downloading when we try. Below is the script which will help you to download any file.
Response.Clear();
Response.AddHeader(“Content-disposition”, “attachment; filename=”);
Response.WriteFile(“C:\”);
Response.End();
In response to your second question:

I have found an interesting site on Software Development.It can deal with all sorts of Software Development.Their application services span a wide range of technologies, platforms and operating systems including Development and Integration, Web Solutions and Application Management Outsourcing.It deals with
Microsoft Technologies:
.Net, C#, VB, VC++/MFC/ATL, COM+, MTS/COM/DCOM, Visual InterDev/ASP, XML, DOM
Java and related technologies:
JDK, J2EE, EJB/JSP, CORBA, RMI, WAP, WML, Websphere, XML, Weblogic, iPlanet
Databases:
Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, Informix, Sybase, MS Access, Borland Database Engine

Low level programming in C, C++

Palmtop/Handheld Computing using Palm OS, Windows CE platforms
Linux:
PHP/Perl, GNU C++, PostGreS, mySQL
ERP:
JD Edwards
Others:
Pro*C, Oracle/D-2K, ColdFusion

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.