PDA

View Full Version : So I Applied to the Apple Store...

Zoltan
03-01-2008, 05:03 PM
For any apple employees out there, how long did it take you to get a response from apple. I really need a new job and am kind of anxious about hearing back from them.

Derek McNelly
03-01-2008, 05:13 PM
They get flooded with applications, so unless your resume really stands out, you're probably not going to be hearing back from them.

You're more likely to get a job with them if you go in, ask to speak to a manager, and ask them about job opportunities and applying.

JohnTheMacGeek
03-01-2008, 05:28 PM
I'm sure they get inundated with applications. If you don't want to be one of those in the big stack, you ought to think about being a little more assertive. Derek is right; speak directly to the manager. Put a face on that ap and you'll have a much better chance.

nirvana
03-01-2008, 05:37 PM
Took me over 6 months, I went in and asked multiple times at Solihul and Birmingham they just told me to go online.

Ghostshadow
03-01-2008, 06:35 PM
Apple actually contacted me out of the blue, I had talked to the manager a while back and they e-mailed me a couple months ago, I tried to set it all up, I was supposed to get an interview and the rep never got back to me, I e-mailed and called the recruiter and he never responded to me.

Zoltan
03-01-2008, 06:45 PM
I went in earlier this week and they told me to apply online. =(

Waterpolo820
03-01-2008, 09:09 PM
Just curious what are the age restrictions to work at apple? I head that it was 18.