Where to buy the iPhone?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Minis, iPhone 6/5S, iMac, Mac Book Pro
Can anyone offer a suggestion of the best place to buy? Is there any difference in going to an Apple Store versus to AT&T.

Also, is there an Apple Care offering for the phone? If so, how much does it cost?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MacBook Intel C2D 2.2GHz, 2G, 250G, SD, Leopard.
Can anyone offer a suggestion of the best place to buy? Is there any difference in going to an Apple Store versus to AT&T.

Also, is there an Apple Care offering for the phone? If so, how much does it cost?
On the stores, it doesn't matter. They sell you the phone and you activate it at home through iTunes. The price is the same.

Frankly I found the AT&T stores to be utterly clueless wrt the iPhone. Granted I bought mine in the initial rush, so the iPhone was new and scarce. Still, to the sales associates in the various AT&T stores I visited, it was just another phone that none of them seemed to know much about. I finally got mine from the Apple store. Personally I'd recommend Apple over AT&T.

Check the Apple website for Apple Care.

Hope this helps!

Reaction score
From what I hear the Apple Care isn't worth it for the iPhone as it doesn't cover it if you drop the phone or any other type of accidental damage.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.