speakers

Reaction score
Just got my iphone and love. The only thing I dont like is the speaker on the phone. When talking on the phone w/ the volume all the way up I still have a hard time hearing the other person on the line. Does anyone else have that problem? Is thre anything else I can do?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
No problems for me.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.83GHz Intel Core 2 Duo ,1GB memory, 80GB hard drive Mac mini + 8GB iPhone. <3
I noticed the same thing when I rang up my friend in Wales...I have to listen really carefully to understand what he was saying because it was so quiet. I asked him what his signal was like and we both had full signal so that had nothing to do with it. On the other hand, whenever I speak to my sister, its always clear and loud...

.jb

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
16GB Black iPhone 3G | 13" Black Macbook 2.2GHz, 4GB RAM, 200GB HD @ 7200rpm
yes i had this problem

i couldnt understand why the call volume was so crappy and even compared it to my buddies iphone and his was fine

i felt like a loser when i later realized the clear screen protector was still on the phone (which in turn covers the ear piece)

:p

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP l iPhone l iPod
i have this problem. you think if i take it in they will fix it? its really low and you almost have to put it up to your ear to hear them.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.