iPhone case

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
Just thought I'd share.

After looking in the local stores, several hours searching online, purchasing one case that took me all of about 30 seconds to give it to my wife, another few hours online, found a great case.

Looks good without drawing attention to itself, well made, stitching is very nice. Does have holes at the bottom for speaker and mic. Doesn't have the useless hole on the back of it for the camera I've seen on so many cases where you don't even have access to the screen to take a picture.

Cons - Only draw back I can see, the volume adjustments are covered by the case. (The ringer switch is not.)

If you're looking for a case to wear on your belt or pocket ... here's a link to it on Amazon.

And a couple more pic's taken with the iPhone. Am no photograper, it looks much nicer than these pic's.

IMG_0008.JPG

IMG_0009.JPG

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.