PDA

View Full Version : Macbook update!! Now another question ...

iApple
02-26-2008, 02:37 PM
Alright, the Macbooks and MBP's have received and update as you all probably know by now. Seeing as how im getting a macbook in a couple months im quite happy about this update...However, do you guys think this will be the last macbook update until oct/nov OR do you think we will see a complete MB revamp (case changes ect..) by the end of march/early june?? lol im so worried im not gonna be able to get a white one if they update them to aluminum

rianm7
02-26-2008, 03:01 PM
i hope not! i am already upset that there isn't some firmware update for the last model of Macbook Pros, i would be willing to pay a small fee to get the multi-touch that Apple is offering in the new MBP updates!

kamo0
02-26-2008, 03:03 PM
has any1 noticed that on the standard pricing it has a 512mb gfx card on the 17 inch but in the education store its onli a 256mb on the 17 inch =S

on the Uk site this is

Mr. Blue
02-27-2008, 11:07 AM
i hope not! i am already upset that there isn't some firmware update for the last model of Macbook Pros, i would be willing to pay a small fee to get the multi-touch that Apple is offering in the new MBP updates!
Yea, I bought a MBP last week. I returned it (with a 15% re-stocking fee:Grimmace:) yesterday and decided to go with the iMac :shrug:

Kash
02-27-2008, 11:32 AM
Nobody really saw this update coming as it ran completely contrary to the regularly scheduled updates of the last three years. So nobody really knows if Apple has decided to change the schedule or if its going to revamp the Macbook lines on the former schedule.

technologist
02-27-2008, 12:51 PM

The Trackpad hardware is actually different on the new MacBook Pros.