Problem Purchasing Ringtone

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.2GHz Intel Core Duo processor, 120GB hard drive, 2GB RAM, 15" widescreen... pretty basic.
Hey all,

My wife's boss just bought an iPhone and is having problems getting ringtones. He has created, cut, and edited the ringtones on iTunes and has even previewed them. When it's time to purchase, it asks for his iTunes account password, but when he types it in and hits purchase or enter, nothing happens. No error screen, no error sound, just nothing. He's been trying for two days now. Also, I did a search on the forum and one issue was having more than one account on iTunes or Apple. I confirmed with him and he only has one account.

Can anyone offer any advice or preferrably a solution? Thanks.

OP
diesel828
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.2GHz Intel Core Duo processor, 120GB hard drive, 2GB RAM, 15" widescreen... pretty basic.
Reaction score
Apparently its not availible in the UK. I bought one in america, emailed it to my self and that worked. But I had to use up one of the computers allowed on an account.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.