Photoshop info

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
white Macbook, Ipod nano 1st&3rd gen
Well I bin using photoshop CS3 for a little bit on a windows base computer and wanting to purchase it for my mac.
I was wanting to no a few thing before I make the investment.
1.Is it diffrent to photoshop on windows?
2. Is there any other Photo editing software witch will give photoshop a run for its money?
3. Is it ok for my mac book to run: 2GHz intel core 2 Duo memory: 1GB If i run that and safari at the same time?

Thanks in advance :D

OP
James-
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Thanks, also there is one other little thing, I am at school (year 9) and was wondering dose that mean I can get student discount? or is it only for students at uni. :D

Reaction score
No, since you are a Freshmen in high school you cannot get the discount, you must be attending college. If you had bought Photoshop for windows why don't you call Adobe and ask for a serial switch and a Mac disk?

OP
James-
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I would love to do that but it is still need on that computer as well for my dad. :( and thanks for the info al just have to wait and carry on using the other computer :D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.