MacBook Pro Theater

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.4 GHz
Hey Everyone,

I am away at college, and happened to get a tv that has a vga connector in the back of it and brought an extra cable from my computer at home to school. I Hooked my mbp up to it and its great, see everything in HD. I have a couple questions though, for those who know a little bit about this subject.

1. Im thinking about getting the new wireless keyboard so i can be layin on my bed and on the comp. Do you think its worth it?

2. If you have seen the new Dell One computer, the keyboard is wireless wit a trackpad in it, do you think that is better then moving the mouse around on my comforter, or just sticking with the keyboard?

Thanks!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP C2D, 1 GB ram, 120GB HD
noone can tell you if it's worth it really. if you enjoy leaning back and doing your computing, then you would probably enjoy that. personally i don't think i would enjoy this setup because when i'm on the computer i like to be sitting straight up for some reason.

again, personal preference. i will say that i've had a set up like yours before, and i wish i would have had a trackpad instead of the mouse on the other couch cushion. but again, all personal preference.

OP
T
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.4 GHz
Wireless Keyboard

Hey,

I love when my MBP is connected to tv but having to use the mouse on the couch or bed comforter is rather annoying. I wanted to know if anyone knew a good wireless keyboard with trackpad built in? Also if anyone knows if Apply might release their own wireless keyboard with trackpad built in. There is nothing like their new keyboard. I just hope that they would come out with a track pad built into it. Thanks, Sam.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.