• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Happy birthday, Beatles4Life!

M

MacHeadCase

A very happy birthday to you, Beatles4Life!

attachment.php

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MacBook Intel C2D 2.2GHz, 2G, 250G, SD, Leopard.
They say it's your birthday
We're gonna have a good time
I'm glad it's your birthday
Happy birthday to you!

eric

Retired Staff
Reaction score
some would say it's just another day in the life, but we know yesterday was a hard day's night and today you got your ticket to ride! maybe you'll see elenor rigby or rocky raccoon at your party and hopefully the taxman won't take all of your birthday money!

Reaction score
some would say it's just another day in the life, but we know yesterday was a hard day's night and today you got your ticket to ride! maybe you'll see elenor rigby or rocky raccoon at your party and hopefully the taxman won't take all of your birthday money!

I love it - what great imagination! ........oh yeah.....and Happy Birthday to Beatles4Life!!!! (and maybe he will get a birthday ride in a yellow submarine!)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Norwood is a Mid-2010 15 inch MacBook Pro with 10.11.1.
Aww, thanks MacHeadCase, Eric, mathogre, and PapaNoHair! :)

Ooh, a Yellow Submarine! That sounds cool. I'm not sure it would fit in my dorm room though. :D

Now that would be cool if Eleanor Rigby were at my birthday celebration tonight.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
Happy Birthday!

Reaction score
Yes yes yes,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

And you know what that means,
Free birthday song/ice cream at Applebees!!!!
LOL.

My sister works at a restaurant called Logans, and when it's someone birthday, she has to stand on a chair, yell to the whole restaurant, get everyones attention and say:

"HEY EVERYONE, WE HAVE A BIRTHDAY IN THE HOUSE!
AND HERE AT LOGANS,
WE DONT SING,
WE DONT DANCE,
SO, ON THE COUNT OF 3, LETS GET I BIG YEEHAW!
ONE,
TWO,
THREE,
YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!"

LOL. Some people say it's one of the most degrading things, but she doesn't mind.

Anyway,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY,
and I like your Mac Names!:D

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
Happy Birthday Beatles4Life!!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.