new to the forum, emac/leopard/usb wireless adapter advice please

Reaction score
Hi,

I think my title is self explanatory.

1. I am new to this site so apologies if I am posting this in the wrong thread!!

2. I have a lovely old emac, it has 1gb SDRAM, running Leopard (recently upgraded and that is what has caused the problem!!) and now my trusty old USB Wireless adapater is not compatible. I have contacted the manufacturer (PEAK) and they have admitted that there are no current software upgrades to bring it in line with Leopard and don't even know when any will be released.

3. Could anyone help in advising on a reasonably priced compatible adapter. I am not wanting to spend much more money on this mac as I am hoping to sell on later this year to upgrade to a nice new mac!!

Any advice would be most gratefully received as I am now having to resort to using my dining room table for my mac connected to the internet by horrible old fashioned wires!!!

Thanks in advance

Dirtyepic

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.