Jade photo editor

M

MacHeadCase

Jade 1.0 comes in two flavours, Pro and Home versions. Macwold's article contains some details on the differences between both versions:

... Jade provides "one-button" automatic adjustment of images, according to DataMind. The software employs proprietary algorithms to enhance color, contrast and dynamic range, while preserving the image quality. Users can also manually tune the image using built-in controls. Jade also features batch processing so you can enhance a series of pictures at once.

The standard version is for personal use; the pro license is offered for users who want to use the results commercially. ...

You can download a demo that will work for 30 days. This is for Leopard users only (dang!). Jade costs $39.99 for the standard version, $199.99 for the pro version but if you are among the first 100 buyers, you get a 50% discount (discount code is posted at DataMind's website).

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | iMac(2.1 G5) | MacBook(2.16 C2D) | MacMini (1.67 CD) | iPhone 4 | iPad (3rd Gen)
Thank you for the info MHC. :) Will check it out soon.

I wish they had more info. on their website (screen shots, vids, etc.,). All it provides is a download button. Arrg...

OP
M

MacHeadCase

I know, novice. It's a real bummer. I tried the DataMind's blog and website to see if I could not post more info in my post but I came up blank too...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.