• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

the best music blog

Reaction score
anybody wanna recommend their favorite music blog? I'm always in search of new music, mainstream or obscure it doesn't really matter.

cheers,
JX

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
last.fm

I haven't used it, but it's supposed to be awesome.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2gb Memory, 80gb HDD, Leopard / Pink iPod Nano
last.fm

I haven't used it, but it's supposed to be awesome.

i know you havent used it, but i personally dont care too much for last fm. i just got one and you have to have the last fm program open everytime you listen to music. i would rather not have another program running while i am trying to listen to music and so forth. it also has a popup window that tells you info about the artist and the album the song came from, which is cool to an extent but its just another window i have to close.

thats just my opinion. i would like it a lot if i didnt have to have the program open every time.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.