What kind of apps will be developed using the SDK?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air 1.8 Ghz, 64GB SSD, iMac 24"Core2Extreme, iPhone 8GB, iPod Classic 80GB
I was just wondering, does anyone know which developers are going to be developing for iPhone, and will the apps cost money?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Core Duo 20", iBook G4, iPhone 8GB :)
Well the first ones are surely going to be Photoshop CS3, Final Cut studio and a host of other 3D apps like Maya...:)

On a less serious note, if you want a taste of what's going to be out there, just look at the current set of apps which can be installed by the jailbreak. I suspect apps which extend the desktop experience will flourish (maybe an extension of Delicious Library so you can take your movie collection with you).

The delivery of the apps is surely going to be via iTunes so I'm pretty sure they are gonna cost money...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White Macbook - 2.2Ghz / 1gb / 120gb / Leopard
I'd imagine all the apps you can get on a jailbroken phone will probably be made available for non jailbroken phones.

OP
C
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air 1.8 Ghz, 64GB SSD, iMac 24"Core2Extreme, iPhone 8GB, iPod Classic 80GB
I fyouve got the app on your comp then you dont need it on ur iphone, so if it costs too much, then theres no way ill buy them, What about you?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook 2GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB RAM
Skyscape undoubtedly because they've got thousands and thousands of medical professionals waiting to be able to put their medical apps on their iPhone.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.