airport wont print!

Reaction score
UPDATE ... i figured it out!!! in utilities i had to choose the airport...it was set to usb.....i'm good now...cheers:Grimmace: hi...i have my apple airport up and running...itunes plays through it..my printer seems to recognise it...its plugged into the usb on the airport...in utilities it has a green light, is listed as default and idle...then when i go to print it changes to 'in use/busy' thinks for a while...then quickly flashes up a message and goes idle again...hmmmm..anyone had the same problem?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro, 15", 2Gigs RAM, Leopard - 10.5.6, purchased Dec 10, 2007
I've just seen this and I am now having a printer problem with airport express. I had it working before but no more. I managed to find the base station and confirm that it is joined with my wireless network (linksys router) and it says it is printing but it is not. I am not sure what you mean in your note that it was set to usb - where was that? Which utilities? Airport or the printer?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
09 MBP 8GB ram 500GB HD OS 10.9 32B iPad 4 32GB iPhone 5 iOs7 2TB TC Apple TV3
do you have the default set to airport or usb it should show 2 printers and
list them if you hit print and its set to default to usb it will say prinet busy
or communication error.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.