Airport

Reaction score
Hey, i've been having problems with my macbook pro airport. When I connect to my router which is on the other side of the house upstairs, it will connect but there are these lag spikes and/or random disconnections. It works fine when it works but every once in a while they bars drop from 5 to 1 in less then 1 second and sometimes disconnects. it will eventually reconnect but I can't stand having this kind of connection. ANY insight or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks,

Dan

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
09 MBP 8GB ram 500GB HD OS 10.9 32B iPad 4 32GB iPhone 5 iOs7 2TB TC Apple TV3
i have had the same issue at least every other week i wonder if the website
i was on is running some kind of java script that it hates.

OP
I
Reaction score
My dell xps m1330 had absolutely no problem connecting and staying connected. Due to other reasons I returned the dell and purchased this macbook pro. You lose some ya gain some i guess.... I would really like to fix this problem. Anyone know ANYTHING that might help? ty.

Reaction score
I am experiencing the same problem, and I am using a Imac. The problem is the Airport. I simply unplug, and plug it in, and everything is fine. I wonder if Apple has a fix?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.