Cant see or sense my VX nano Mouse

Reaction score
I just went out and got the logitech VX Nano Bluetooth mouse that comes with the super discreet USB blue tooth plugin. However i want to be able to directly sync my VX Nano to my macbooks Bluetooth. I have tried fiddling with a bunch of settings but i cant get the macbook to detect the mouse..... any ideas. I already downloaded the Logitech control center for OS X and got all the buttons to work so long as i have the USB bluetooth plugged in.

Any ideas on how to get the mouse to sync without the USB plug taking up one of my already sparse USB ports.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Lenovo Z560 Hackintosh -:- '06 iMac -:- iPod Touch 2ndGen
According to this page, the VX Nano is not Bluetooth, it's RF, which is why you need the dongle. My VX Revolution is also RF.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Lenovo Z560 Hackintosh -:- '06 iMac -:- iPod Touch 2ndGen
how naive of me to trust a future shop sales rep. Whatever il make due.

Yep! Do your own research! You'll find the batteries will last longer in an RF mouse anyway.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
how naive of me to trust a future shop sales rep. Whatever il make due.
That's the nice thing about the VX nano: The "dongle" is tiny, so you can just leave it plugged in all the time.

How do you like the mouse?

OP
DavyJon3s
Reaction score
love the mouse, dose everything i need and more. the size is good for me (big hands). I still want that extra USB port... Whatever USB hub is next on the shopping list.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.