• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Southampton Apple Store (VERY POOR)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac, iPad, MacBook Pro.
Hi Guys
If any of you guys have ever tried to contact the Apple Store Southampton UK by telephone, did you give up in the end as they just do not bother to answer, this is not what I call good service, in the end I contacted the Kingston store, where service is first class. This is not the first time I have had problem with getting an answer from the Southampton Store and its about time it was sorted out.:Angry:

Chris

M

MacHeadCase

Find on the Apple.com UK website the feedback form and tell them your experience. That's the best thing you can do.

If Apple needs to look into the quality of customer service over there, it's best they know about it.

OP
chrisiw
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac, iPad, MacBook Pro.
Find on the Apple.com UK website the feedback form and tell them your experience. That's the best thing you can do.

If Apple needs to look into the quality of customer service over there, it's best they know about it.
Thanks for the info, I will do that.

OP
chrisiw
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac, iPad, MacBook Pro.
I did report the problem on the website, and have been very impressed with the speed at which that store manager has emailed me wishing to contact me by phone.
Chris

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
white Macbook, Ipod nano 1st&3rd gen
Ive been to the shop and suprised that they have not got a password on there internet connection! there were about 6 people sitting outside browsing the web!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.