Someone make this...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro
Someone needs to make a program somehow, someway so that if your sitting at your desk you can respond to txts and take calls using your computer w/ your phone plugged in. Everybody knows that would be badass :Evil:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac - MacBook Pro - iPhone - Nano - Touch
There are programs out there that can do that. I just can't remember what they are called. Try googling it?

OP
chanlon7
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro
anybody else got a solution? (bump)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.
Someone needs to make a program somehow, someway so that if your sitting at your desk you can respond to txts and take calls using your computer w/ your phone plugged in. Everybody knows that would be badass :Evil:

That actually sounds relatively simple. Just adapt a remote desktop application to work with the iPhone. Ahh.... if only I knew how to program. :(

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
Yeah, unfortunately Apple removed that very feature (which wasn't iPhone compatible) from 10.5. There is a bluetooth SMS widget that works well with other phones though…

OP
chanlon7
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro
Yeah, unfortunately Apple removed that very feature (which wasn't iPhone compatible) from 10.5. There is a bluetooth SMS widget that works well with other phones though…

yeah...i cant jailbreak either. got my phone after 11.30.07... I cant wait for the SDK in Feb.

I feel for "lifeisabeach" I'm not much a of programmer either.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.