• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

New Apple Ad Campain

G

Gamer

I created this ad campain to confince my school to adopt a Playlist dance what do you think?

AD1.jpg

AD2.jpg

AD3.jpg

AD4.jpg

AD5.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
Pretty kewl, although you might want to look at the bottom left corner.. I think I would create my own if I was you :) It shouldnt be too hard at all!

OP
G

Gamer

Nonono

Murlyn said:
Pretty kewl, although you might want to look at the bottom left corner.. I think I would create my own if I was you :) It shouldnt be too hard at all!
Apple is not going to sew me I live in Canada and am only 16, they have to wait until I'm 18 to do that!

OP
I

iSheep

What program are you using to make this? If you can turn on anti-aliasing it would make it look much smoother!

:)

OP
V

vuschejan

Gamer said:
Apple is not going to sew me I live in Canada and am only 16, they have to wait until I'm 18 to do that!
They can sue your parents though.... (I think)

OP
O

octohunter

They can absolutely sue your parents. Living in Canada makes no difference.

OP
G

Gamer

I used

iSheep said:
What program are you using to make this? If you can turn on anti-aliasing it would make it look much smoother!

:)
I used Print Shop 15 from BRODERBUND not the best program, but good. I used the Garamond font to simulate Apple's writing. Okay I got those ipod poster people from the ipod website in the Gallery link.

OP
I

Icarus

perhaps the copyright makes it legal? He isn't saying that those images belong to him. Apple doesn't want the bad press of suing a 16 year old.

OP
G

Gamer

Apple Advertising

Do you think Apple would sponcer this dance if I called them up and said, apple can send me some iPod posters to put up at our at the dances and you pay use for some of the costs. There are about 500 people that are allowed in the high school gym at a time go to this dance. Do you guys that Apple would go for advertising at our dances in return they pay say 500 for DJ. Remeber they get to advertise for a very low cost if only 1/4 of all those people buy a new iPod.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro & 23" ACD
And what makes you so sure that 1/4 of all those people will buy an iPod?

OP
I

iSheep

Apple are very particular about where they put their posters - and their size. For example, they are all over the London Underground - but only the large ones, never the medium or small poster sizes.

They can only say no.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.