• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Not always Paradise

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
IMAC / Powerbook / Ipad 3
I live in Sunny Miami, FL woke up this morning with the weather 41 degrees... I dont know how you snow state people do it LOL

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15" 2006 | 2011 21.5in iMac-1tb-i5-12gig | iPhone 3gs
Ohhh I know exactly how you feel! Live in AZ... 60 degrees and I'm cold! It gets down to 30's at night. I moved from the Blizzards of NH to a warm state and this is what I wake up to as well.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13" | MacBook Pro 13" | Mac Mini 2GHz C2D
we are in jacksonville and that was our high temp yesterday and it is not going to be much warmer today.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
I'm from Indiana, but lived in Ft. Lauderdale for a while. I really didn't care much for simply going from really hot, to less hot, then back to really hot. When I thought about it, Summer there was just like winter here. You spend all of your time in air-conditioned places and vehicles and do what you can to avoid being outside. In the winter here you can put on more clothes and be warm, but in the summer there you can strip down to your birthday suit and still be uncomfortably hot.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
C2D MacBook Pro
Ahhh...sunny and 15 degrees. Of course, the wind is a piercing 4 degrees.

+1 for the Midwest.

Reaction score
34 degrees here as always it is cold and has been snowing slightly.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MacBook Intel C2D 2.2GHz, 2G, 250G, SD, Leopard.
I'm getting ready to go to Florida for a business trip later this month (Melbourne), and yesterday put it in the iPhone weather section. When I saw the temp, I thought I must have made a mistake. Now the noon time temp in McLean, VA (where I work) is a balmy and breezy 31F/-1C.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP l iPhone l iPod
haha 22 degrees here in Jersey

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.