how to check users on airport express

D

daughter_anna

i love my airport express :) it's such an awesome device. right now it is connected to my cable modem working smoothely, but lately i noticed that it's been running kind of slow.(i think my neighbors are connecting to my network. UGH!)

anyway, i wanted to know how i can check who is connected and how i can block other people (except for my powerbook and pc at home) from connecting to my network?

thanks in advance!

OP
E

.emo.

daughter_anna said:
i love my airport express :) it's such an awesome device. right now it is connected to my cable modem working smoothely, but lately i noticed that it's been running kind of slow.(i think my neighbors are connecting to my network. UGH!)

anyway, i wanted to know how i can check who is connected and how i can block other people (except for my powerbook and pc at home) from connecting to my network?

thanks in advance!

is your network encrypted?
go to hd-applications-utilities-airport admin utility then show all settings the change wireless security.... you can change it to whichever you feel but i recoment 40bitWEP then when they try to connect theyll need a password

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.