Blogging from the iPhone

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac (Aluminum), MacBook (Core Duo), iPod (Classic), 16GB iPhone 3G
How many of you do it and what do you use? Do you use an online blogger or do you do it with a program. I'd love to write in my website's blog from my iPhone but I use iWeb to manage and build my site. Any way of doing this, or do I need to get an online blog and do it through Safari?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.
Why on Earth would you want to blog from a phone? That's just begging for long-term muscle and tendon issues with your fingers.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unibody MBP 2.4 GHz C2D/27" Core i7 iMac
I use Live Journal and have posted to it from my iPhone as well as the occasional Twitter blurb.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
I think it would be great if Apple would integrate some of it's iLife and .Mac features into the iPhone. They already have the ability to add pics to your gallery. Blogging would be cool if you're on a trip or something. It would be really nice to be able to browse files on .Mac and be able to view them on the iPhone. Since viewing files is already a feature, you would just need some way to access your files.

OP
saxnbass
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac (Aluminum), MacBook (Core Duo), iPod (Classic), 16GB iPhone 3G
I think it would be great if Apple would integrate some of it's iLife and .Mac features into the iPhone. They already have the ability to add pics to your gallery. Blogging would be cool if you're on a trip or something. It would be really nice to be able to browse files on .Mac and be able to view them on the iPhone. Since viewing files is already a feature, you would just need some way to access your files.

I agree. An iLife and iPhone integration feature would be awesome. Especially iWeb.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Macbook Pro 2.66 GHz, 4GB 1067 MHz running Snow Leopard
God, I get cramps in my wrists from typing a 100 word forum entry on here on my touch. I can't imagine writing a page or two of blog...

I have to agree that Apple app support would be sweet on these things.. the base apps get old after a while. I don't understand why apple doesn't allow home screen customization without jailbreaking either, seems odd for them. Hopefully with the firmware updates they add in some more application compatibility (beyond the 3rd party pack, apple software you may already have) in future updates... (1.1.3 etc)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
^^ not really. Apple is not one to allow you to do too much customization of the appearance of their OS, which I think is kind of dumb to be honest. Everyone likes a little variety and to customize. Why not let people do it? And for those who don't they just don't need to change anything.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.