Sims 2 PC Game on Mac

Reaction score
Hi, I have just received a new Macbook today and would like to play The Sims 2 on it but can't as all of my Sims games are for PC. I've been told by the man in the Apple shop that I will need an emulator. I downloaded Parallels this morning but it says that I need a Windows disc, which I haven't got. The man in the Apple shop said that I could run it with an emulator without using Windows but I have no idea how. I tried ringing the Apple helpline but they are closed today. Does anybody have any ideas on how to do this?

Thanks.

OP
M
Reaction score
I have just found a program called CrossOver which you don't need a copy of Windows for. I'm in the middle of downloading it now to see if it works.

*fingers crossed*

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.
Unfortunately, short of buying a copy of Windows XP and either dual-booting using Boot Camp or using Parallels for virtualizations, you are stuck buying the Mac version of the Sims 2.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.