Wireless problem

Reaction score
I do a lot of traveling and my Macbook has always done fine in the hotels and connecting to there wireless systems. When I got back the other day my mac wont pick up anything for a signal in my own home. If I plug it in directly it works like a champ. Im thinking something happened with my settings. When I try to connect to my default (home) wireless it asks me for a WEP password. I dont remember setting one up and every password I try wont work. Any Ideas?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.2GHZ Macbook Pro - 4GB RAM - 500GB HD
did you do the security update? Ever since I did, my airport cannot be found by my mb a good deal of time. Meanwhile my wife sits next to me with her mbp and has no problem. She hasn't installed the update yet...

OP
M
Reaction score
Yes I have done the updates. There must be a setting or something we need to change I suppose to get it to work right again...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16 GHz C2D, 1GB Ram, MacBook White
On the side of your router there is a wep code it looks like this on the side of it. wep code:************

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.