Sync iPhone and iPod to one iTunes

Reaction score
I am getting an iPhone for Christmas (I bought it, spousal unit is giving it to me). Can I sync to her Mac and her iTunes although her iPod is associated with that account? If so, how do I do this? Thanks and Happy Holidays!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
You can sync as many iPods to a single iTunes account as you want. I currently have four hooked up to mine (three iPods and an iPhone).

As for syncing your music, I just setup individual playlists for each device and set it to sync only those.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15", 2.66GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB RAM, OS X 10.8.2, iPad 1, 80gb iPod, ATV 1, iPhone 5
All true, however, consider that the phone will sync all contacts, calendar and bookmarks from that mac...

Unless you don't want to sync all those things...

OP
H
Reaction score
Thanks!

I do want the calendar information but not the bookmarks. Can I make it so this information is not included during syncing?

Thanks!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15", 2.66GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB RAM, OS X 10.8.2, iPad 1, 80gb iPod, ATV 1, iPhone 5
yes, you can customize syncing. Mail, Cal, Bookmarks, Music and contacts. Maybe more but that's all off the top of my head. And you can post on here like I am doing now, heh heh.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.