Putting a poll on my iWeb site

Reaction score
I know this might be a simple question, but I'm new to iWeb. I'm creating a blog and I want to put a poll on the site. (For example, "Who do you plan to vote for president?"). I've searched the help site but I can't find anything concerning creating polls. Can anyone help?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro, 2.2Ghz, 4GB Memory, 120GB HDD, LCD Display, OS X Tiger
You're probably going at it the wrong way, you don't necessarily "Create a Poll". What you need to do is create a form that uses radio buttons (so only one option is able to be selected). Then you can have to submitted to whatever form you want. You will also need to put an if statement saying if [IP Address] has voted, Display [Results], else Display [Form]. Hope this helps to get you going in the right direction. You will need to do this in PHP/HTML and insert an HTML snippet.

Reaction score
JS-Kit not working

I have tried following your tips for inserting a poll on my iWeb site and nothing shows up. I even installed itweak. That didn't work either. Any other ideas? This seems to be the only solution I have found.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.