• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

The New Futurama Movie

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
New Futurama Movie on DVD:

I picked it up at Best Buy the other day. It's actually pretty good. The show should return to TV this coming summer.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
IMAC / Powerbook / Ipad 3
I use to watch it alot then recently I saw an episode about a Killer Robot Santa really made me laugh so badly! LOL

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Custom PC
Is this seriously a movie? I love this show.. I have so much of it on DVD.. I think the first 3 seasons.. I can't remember lol

OP
baggss
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Is this seriously a movie? I love this show.. I have so much of it on DVD.. I think the first 3 seasons.. I can't remember lol

Yep. it's about an hour and a half long. It also ties together a bunch of loose ends from the series as well. There is apparently another coming before May as well.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.16 GHz CD 2GB RAM; iPhone
I enjoyed the movie as well; however, I was hoping that they would make it a non-made-for-tv movie so that they could get a bit more raw with some of their jokes. anyways, a great movie nonetheless. love futurama!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
Looks good. I haven't seen it yet, but plan to. I watch reruns all the time on Cartoon Network. I think it's going to make a move similar to Family guy and make a huge comeback by popular demand. At least, that's what it looks like Fox is hoping for.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Iphone 8gig, inherited powerbook (beer+mac=power-brick)
HEY HEY HEY comedy central baught the futurama rights there will be new episodes in 2008!!!!

CAN I GET A WOOT WOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
baggss
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
HEY HEY HEY comedy central baught the futurama rights there will be new episodes in 2008!!!!

CAN I GET A WOOT WOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's been in the woks since the show was canceled. Took them a while. This would be the part in post #1 where I said:

baggss said:
The show should return to TV this coming summer.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Iphone 8gig, inherited powerbook (beer+mac=power-brick)
That's been in the woks since the show was canceled. Took them a while. This would be the part in post #1 where I said:

oooops i feel stupid. i just am so excited about it

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Jan 08 Mac Pro 2.8GHz 8 Core, 10GB Ram, 2.25TB, ATi Radeon 3870.
I'm excited about the return too. I think my fiance got this for me for christmas. I can't wait to see it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 20" | 2.0Ghz Intel Core Duo 2 | 1GB Ram | 250GB HDD | ATi Radeon HD2400XT 128MB Video
Its awesome!!! theres going to be a few more too. But it has the classic futurama wit and humor.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro Unibody
My fiance and I watched it last night and thoroughly enjoyed it! I can't wait for the series to come back, even if it won't be on AS. Speaking of which, for those of you who watch Adult Swim, Futurama Marathon from 11pm on the 26th to 12 midnight on the 31st. (only AS times of course, 11-6am)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Jan 08 Mac Pro 2.8GHz 8 Core, 10GB Ram, 2.25TB, ATi Radeon 3870.
I'm glad I'm mountain time. 9pm-4am for 6 days!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.